Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Web Obsessions

I've been at Haworth for over a month now... so far so good... lots of cool people... love the accounts I'm on (who wouldn't love working on all things fashion and super heroes?)... and have developed a few new web obsessions. So if you've come here hoping for cute pictures of Cole, check back tomorrow. If you want to find a few good (fashion) time-sucks... here you go:


Pinterest: The biggest time-suck of them all. It's like a digital bulletin board... but instead of having to tear pretty pictures/clothes/hair styles/food ideas out of magazines, you can copy them from a site and post them here. Take a look to see what I mean... even take a stab at searching for something... the engaged ladies I work with spend more time here then ALL gossip sites combined!

The Man Repeller: My new fav! Sassy Jewish girl wears what she likes... men be damned. Some things are FAR too out there for me, but the way she writes (very conversational) is too funny

The Coveteur: This chica crashes people's closets... takes out what she thinks is groovy and then takes cool pictures of it.

The Beauty Department: So before you dismiss this b/c it's LC from the Hills (I know... ) just poke around. Some great beauty info and fun ideas.... I would love to color-dye the tips of my hair but I won't... I'm a mom and that would be tacky.

Again, these are just a few of my new favorites... I have many more if you're interested... and don't say I didn't warn you if you're on Pinterest and you suddenly realize you've been toggling for an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment