Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Addendum

This past weekend I did a quick "congrats to Jenny" line at the bottom of a post... well, I think a picture and some (accourate) info about how much she raised is in order:

Photobucket


From Jen:
I am excited to report that I successfully completed the Nautica NYC Triathlon on Sunday, in 3 hours and 20 minutes!!  It was a great challenge and a lot of fun. 
Thank You so much for your generosity and support in my effort to raise money for a great cause.  Thanks to all of you, I raised almost $11,000 for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center!  Your money will be going directly to research and treatment of rare cancers.  It has been such an amazing experience, and I cannot thank you enough for your donations and emotional support.  It will be something I will remember always.
Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment