Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, September 16, 2011

9 Months and more...

My oh my it's been a busy month! I can't believe it's already the middle of September and I REALLY can't believe that Cole is 9 months old! I'll try and write a longer "Cole Update" this weekend to tell you more about him... In the meantime, enjoy the pictures:


Photobucket
Wanting to feed himself - this is the end result

Photobucket


Photobucket
matching blue eyes

Photobucket
learning to walk... sorta

Photobucket
checking out the yard... you know - man things :) 

Photobucket
HeMan

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rosey cheeks - he's been under the weather all week 

Photobucket
this face will be the death of me!


Photobucket
ooohhhh!

Photobucket
Just reading my book

Photobucket
My happy lil' man!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment