Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Smore Bars

It's been a while since I've posted any recipes/recipe ideas. With our big BBQ coming up, I thought I would start pulling some ideas together.

Here's the first delectable dessert I'm going to attempt to make:




::what you’ll need::
.30-35 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
.1 ¼ cup chocolate chunks
.1 bag (250g) of marshmallows
.6 tbsp. butter
.1/4 tsp. vanilla
::what you’ll do::
.melt the butter in a saucepan
.add vanilla
.add marshmallows and stir until melted
.add the broken graham crackers
.remove from heat and add 1 cup of chocolate chips
.spread onto a greased 9” x 13” cake pan
.sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top
.place in refrigerator until cooled
.cut into squares and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment