Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, April 11, 2013

We're back!

After 5 glorious days in Turks & Caicos, we're back in MN... and back to the snow apparently. Yuck!

Here are a few pictures from our trip. Seriously - one of my new favorite vacation spots - it was such an amazing time!













Oh - and if you're wondering how Cole reacted to us being gone. Well, I'm getting the brunt of any hostility. Last night I was going to put Cole to bed and he wouldn't let me... "I want Daddy" over and over again. I finally convinced him to let me just tuck him in and that Daddy would be right up.

Well, this is what I got: "No Mama. You go downstairs. Right now! I want Daddy"

Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment