Yikes! Sorry Huddy Buddy, it’s been so long since I’ve written at length about you.
· Weight: 33 lbs. (but you’ve been trimming down since you started RUNNING)
· Height: Ummm, good question. You’re tall
· Teeth Count: 8th one just poked through
· Diaper Size: 5
· Clothes Size: 24 month/2T (or Cole’s clothes if dad is dressing you in the morning)
· Nap: Just one a day; typically around 11:30/12:00 and for an hour + 30 minutes
· Bedtime: 7:30pm and you sleep until around 7:00am (THANK YOU!)
· Food: You eat EVERYTHING and ALL THE TIME! Your favorites are raspberries, but any fruit will do. You love pasta and pancakes (not together). You slam milk like no other and you get VERY angry if we don’t feed you quick enough.
· Talking: We’ve figured out a few words (tractor, dad, mom, dog, car) but it’s still a little tricky to understand. But you do talk all the time… full sentences. Non-stop!
· Walking: This should more say “running” as you are always sprinting around the house. You never stop moving when you’re awake.
· Other things:
o You love your brother and want to play with what he has. If he’s on timeout you will go sit with him. He’s pretty awesome with you too… gives you snacks and shares his cookies on “cookie Friday” with you.
o You are obsessed with your Monkey stuffed animal. Won’t sleep without it and carry it around with you. You also eat his nose.
o You bite! I’m not sure if you do at school, but you love to take chomps out of mom and dad! And then you giggle your head off after…
o Mosquitos and you do NOT get along. You’ve had some appendage swell-up every week (currently it’s your foot) due to mosquito bites.
o You laugh in the face of authority. No, you really do. Any time I tell you “no” you laugh in my face and do it anyways.
o You’re love to wrestle with your dad… actually anyone who’s on the ground is fair game to you.
o You are stinking cute and SO happy! You’re always smiling and have the ladies at daycare wrapped around your finger.
o You’re silly and love making faces… you growl and roar all the time, blow raspberries and just cause havoc around the house.
Dad and I love you tons, even though you get into everything and eat us out of house & home! Can’t wait to watch you get older and see what a little bruiser you turn into!