Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Coleisms

I like my brother so much I could cry

Jason: Cole, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Cole: Myself

Cole: Mom, I just need some privacy
Me: what?!
Cole: just leave me alone!

Cole: I can't mom. I have a full schedule today.

Mom: do you a girlfriend?
Cole: no.
Why not?

Huddy sneezed while I was getting dressed so I ran down stairs to mop up his boogers. I had no pants on.
Cole: mom, I can see your butt. You don't have a penis? What happened to your penis?!?

After coming down for his fourth glass of water (avoiding bed time) and me threatening taking away PJ Masks for a week: mom, you're just like a villain


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment