Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update: Brittney

I can't believe I haven't written anything about this yet... I guess it came up so fast that I didn't have a chance.

I got a new job!

I actually already had my last day at CM (last Friday) and am currently on my mini-vacation. I decided to take a week off in-between jobs... it's been SO nice! Lots of yoga, cleaning, shopping... not much relaxing but that's ok.

And yes, Cole is still in daycare. Think what you like but it would have been impossible to get all of this done (and enjoy so many yoga classes) with him home.

The new job: I'll be working at a media only agency called Haworth. I'll be working on the Target account which I'm very excited for. I'll still be downtown. It's only about a block away from CM so I won't even have to change parking garages!

I'll miss CM... the people especially... but it's a great opportunity that I knew I should take. So think good thoughts for me on June 6th - my first day!
[note: I had been at CM for 6 years so I'm a little nervous]

Weekend plans:
:: Hanging with my pal Jen before her brother's wedding (congrats to Charlie)
:: Papa Pugh turns 60 on Saturday!!!
:: My lil' cousin Maliq has his grad party this weekend... he's off to Berkley next year!
:: Hoping Cole's second tooth comes through... he was pretty crabby yesterday and that darn tooth is to blame


Cole grinding down on his new chompers - love those cheeks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment