Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Hard Realization

Me: Do I need to bring Cole in to follow up on his ear infection?
Doctor: No, unless he's still acting sick
Me: No, he's doing really well
Doctor: Great! In any case, they'll check his ears at his one-year appointment. Did you schedule it yet?
Me: No (rolling my eyes as its way too far out to plan that)
Doctor: Ok- just let us know what works and we will see you in SIX WEEKS
Me: (gasping for air at the realization that Cole will be a year old in six weeks- I promptly hung-up on the doctor)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment