Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I think it's funny

A good friend of mine works at an elementary school and shared this story on her blog... Her post had a "moral of the story" ending to it where mine is simply "ha! I love the internet" plot.

Happy Tuesday: 
I work in the kindergarten hallway...and although it is loud at times, I have come to adore and love the little rascals. My friend, Anya, a kindergarten teacher showed me a homework assignment that one of our shared students had completed. It's kindergarten, so it is simple: Cut out photos of things that start with the letter "Z." Well, our little dear brought this back in to present in front of the entire class:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment