Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, December 9, 2010

All About the Attitude

I've decided to change my attitude today.

The past few days I've been pretty much obsessing about having this kid. Over-analyzing every cramp, kick, etc... It's been pretty much consuming my mind. Then I realized that I was being ridiculous. This kid is going to come when he's ready and right now he's pretty content. So I woke-up today and made the decision that I was not going to let the idea of "he could come any minute" consume me. I'm going to focus on all the exciting stuff going on around me (work, J, parties, etc.) and when Los wants to join the party he will.

I'm sure some of you are reading this and thinking "well that's a nice thought Brit but I doubt you're going to be able to do it."

Well, you're somewhat right... obviously I'm writing a post about it so I haven't completely put it from my head. BUT I'm ignoring what my doctor said last Friday and going back to my due date. When someone asks "when are you due?" - I'm going to smile and tell them the date... not say "any day now" or "hopefully soon" -- Nope, I will give them a grin through my swollen cheeks and say "the 20th" (ok, that's a few days early but give me a little credit).

So I hope you all have a good day... and if you need some new pump-up/workout/shake your booty music download Girl Talk's Night Ripper - 'Los is probably getting dizzy from how much I'm shaking in my office to this CD!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so remember that stage--poor Brittney! I'm the least patient person to have ever lived, but if I could do it over, I'd enjoy those last few days where it's all about YOU. Pamper yourself a bunch!! And take lots of naps :)

    ReplyDelete