Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Wish Lists

It amazes me what you can do online these days! I was thinking about holiday shopping and how you can pretty much do it all online now... and then I thought about wish lists. How when you were little you would think for weeks about all the things you wanted. With Los I hadn't put much thought into it until a friend sent me this fun site. You get to grab pictures of things you want and make fun collages... just like being back in middle school minus the stacks of magazines and the Elmer's glue!

Best yet, it links up with all your social media pages and will post it for you (media nerd alert)!

So here's my fun, digital collage of all things cozy and sparkley:


Side note: All of these things are WAY expensive and not on my actual list... well, maybe the fingernail polish, Twilight movie and Lululemon pants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment