Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week in Review

It started with a nice short week at work (Monday-Wednesday). The weather wasn’t the greatest all week but I had a pretty cute driver when it got really bad on Wednesday!

Thursday = Thanksgiving

I don’t think there is anything better than being pregnant on Thanksgiving. You get to wear pants with an elastic waistband and no one looks at you funny when you go back for thirds on dessert!

In all honestly, Thanksgiving was wonderful this year – It was spent at my aunt Lindsay’s house with my wonderful family… I wish J could have been there but he spent the holiday with his dad’s extended family in Wisconsin. He got another deer so I we won’t be starving this winter.

Friday was my 28th birthday: I got to spend the day with one of my bestest friends, Jen. She was back from NYC and we decided to do a little pampering… massage for her and much-needed haircut for me. Then it was lunch and some shopping before heading home. That night Jen, Nicole and Amy came over for some good ole girl talk accompanied by unhealthy food.

Saturday started off with another epic kitchen fail (cheese cake pops are NOT easy to make) and cleaning… then it was off to my final baby shower hosted by Jen and Nicole.

It was SO fun!!!! So many good friends from all over and SO much good food! I was completely spoiled (once again) and left with the biggest smile on my face. Thank you SO much ladies!!!!!

Saturday night I had two fun house guests: Ashley and Olivia. Got some great advice from Ash and learned how to give a cute lil’ girl a bath in the sink!



And that brings us to Sunday!

Sunday morning was my last yoga class (teaching) until Spring. It was a wonderful class of about 30 energized students including my newest yoga addict, Jason.

So that pretty much brings us up-to-date!

Upcoming Events: Last ultrasound on Friday, finishing up baby/nursery shopping, decorating the Christmas tree, Holiday parties for work, Slota’s MN wedding reception, and waiting for Los to arrive… I’ve been given strict instructions to have him before Christmas so people can meet him when they’re home!


No comments:

Post a Comment