Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, November 8, 2010

DIY Weekend

We've been working on the nursery on-and-off for the past few weekends and I'm happy to report we are almost done... Just need a few more items (nightstand, mattress, Los) and it will complete. Here are some pictures - my favorites are the curtains with the leaves on them!

Crib corner


Changing Table (complete with lots of stuffy friends)


Glider (which I assembled all on my own)


Also this weekend: I reupholstered our kitchen chairs! It was SUPER easy and had instant results (which I love).

Before


After


No comments:

Post a Comment