Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, November 22, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

I was pretty spoiled this weekend... and I'm totally ok with that!

Saturday I headed out to MOA with my parents to do a little x-mas shopping. Well, I didn't buy anything for the holidays but I was treated to an early-birthday shopping spree at Lululemon (my FAVORITE store) with Mama Pugh! I got a couple new tanks and a pair of wunder unders that I can't wait to wear. Kris even got herself a couple of tanks - she will look oh so cute at the gym!

After a long day of shopping I was a total bore and went to bed at 9:00. I tried my best of make it to SNL but that was not in the cards.

I woke-up on Sunday to a skating rink - driveway was PURE ice - but I somehow made it to Lifetime to teach yoga. With so few classes left I just couldn't cancel. I was surprised to have 10 people in class since the roads were such a mess... Good ole yoga addicts!

After class it was off to the Rogowski's for my baby shower! Pat and Jenna did such an amazing job. We played some great games (one where people had to cut a string that they THOUGHT would fit around my belly - most people were way off and cut it too long) and had some yummy food. Pat remembered my love of baked brie so there was plenty to go around.

Here are two pictures from the shower - I should take one of all the cute stuff we got... I'll add that to the to-do list for the week!



I hope everyone has a great week and Thanksgiving. Expect lots of baking posts later the in week... including two new, never been made before items!

Happy Birthday to my lil' cousin Maliq (now 18!), Stacy and Kim Slota (ah!)

Almost forgot - congrats to my manly hubby for getting an 8-point deer Saturday morning!!! Looks like we'll have food this winter... I was very worried [written in sarcasm font]...

No comments:

Post a Comment