Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, November 15, 2010

Upcoming Events

I was trying really hard to wait to write anything but I'm just SO excited I can't help myself... Plus, this is my outlet for mindless musings!

Please excuse the excessive amount of exclamation marks but this is a damn great list:

My work shower!

Kim and Adam getting married (even though I can't be there I'm still really excited for them)!

Baby shower with the Rogowski family (made even better because Jenna will be home for it)!

Thanksgiving!

My Birthday (aka National Holiday)!

Girls night at my house (get ready for the BEST menu and movie selection EVER - circa 1996)!

Baby shower hosted by the wonderful Jenny and Nicole (where I get to see SO many lovelies that I haven't seen for way too long)!

Final yoga class until after the baby comes (this is actually a little sad but it's going to be a really fun class)!

Final ultrasound before Los is here!

Just call me Spastic Susy... I don't care... I'm f'ing excited for all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment