Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Started

On Wednesday my amazing co-workers threw me a shower with lots of yummy food (chocolate chip cookies, puppy chow, chips/salsa, etc.) and gave 'Los some awesome gifts. My favorite part was the oh-so cute diaper cake that Ashley and Elie made. Here it is playing co-pilot on my ride home:


Last night (Thursday) J and I finished our prenatal/baby classes. Last night's class was my favorite thus far since it was all about POSTpartum... once Los is finally here. We watched The Happiest Baby on the Block (I have the book as well) which was amazing - this guy is a total baby whisperer. I was quite crabby this morning so Jason tried out a few techniques on me... He deducted that it's for infants only and not for large crabby pregos!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. J will be out "providing" while I get to attend another shower hosted by my adorable sister-in-law! I think I'm more excited to see her then to open gifts!!!!

Closing Comment:
"And I wonder why people stare at the gym"



3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness - not really but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous!!!

    Even preggo you wear cuter clothes to the gym than I do. Epic fail on my part. :)

    Can't wait to see you next weekend.

    ReplyDelete