Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

35 Days to Go!

Just a quick post and picture for today.


Since Los is supposed to gain 1/2 lb a week I figure I should probably be taking more belly pictures.

I'll also be sending lots of good thoughts to all the ladies heading down to Mexico today to celebrate Kim and Adam's wedding... I really wish I could be there but we don't need little 'Los making his debut in Mexico (it would be fitting though). Hope they all have a fun time and take LOTS of pictures!

Oh - it's also my first baby shower today! Oh so excited!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment