Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nursery

I got a call this past week about our nursery - what it looks like and where we got our stuff?

The paint and the idea is based off a Winnie the Pooh theme that J found at Home Depot. I absolutely LOVE the paint in Cole's room - I think it will transition really well as he gets older (I'm thinking a camping theme with a tent over his bed... and lightening bug lanterns... not that I've thought about it).

All of the furniture came from Babies R' Us - and the bedding now that I think about it. The curtains are my FAVORITE and really tie it all together.

So here it is:

Photobucket
The clouds are a little hard to see... 

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took the doors off the closet and put curtains - quieter and opens up the space more

Photobucket
My lil' man as I write this. That glazed look is due to the vibrating chair he's in!

Last piece for the day - a lesson really - Ants LOVE formula. We've learned this the hard way already... all those lovely burp rags have brought tons of little, gross ants. Yuck! Lesson: Stock up on any killer (baby safe stuff of course) and don't leave burp rags on the ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment