Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

What a week! As my last post said, Cole had a fever Tuesday night so we kept him home from daycare on Wednesday (Nana Pugh came over) - He was totally normal the entire day. So weird! He went back-to-school on Thursday and had a great day. I have no idea what brought on that type of fever (for a couple of hours) but I'm happy he's better.

Friday night J and I went out to dinner as Pat and Jenna watched Cole. [Thank you again] Saturday morning J was off to play softball so Cole and I spent the day running errands, going on walks (SO nice out) and taking naps (him, not me). It was a really fun day that ended with lil' man sleeping from 8:30pm-6:30am! Bliss!

And today... HAPPY ME DAY! Had a wonderful morning teaching yoga and hanging out with my mom and dad. Now I'm home... doing work... but spending some time with J and Cole. It was a wonderful day/weekend!

Here are some pictures of our lil' monster - I can't get over how big he's gotten and how much he's developing. Every week he does something new... and next week he'll be 5 months old! When the hell did that happen!??!

Photobucket
naked baby!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
fell to the side while trying to sit-up :: still holding his toy though

Photobucket

Happy Mama's Day to all those wonderful mom, grandmas, aunties and fraunties -you all make this world such a better and more sparkling place!


No comments:

Post a Comment