Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Warm Goat Cheese + Honey Toasts


This past weekend we celebrated our friend’s Wes and Ryan’s wedding (it was in New Orleans and we weren't able to make it). It was an awesome appetizers/desserts/drinks event with the whole Forest Lake + dates crew.

I was asked about the app I made so I thought I would share the recipe here. Oh, and the dessert, Bohemian Wedding Cake, can be found here

Warm Goat Cheese + Honey Toasts
You’ll need:
French bread baguette
Goat Cheese
Honey
Walnuts
Fresh Rosemary

How to:
Heat Oven to 400
Slice French Bread into little toast circles
Place on baking sheet and lightly toast (like 5 minutes)

Take out of oven and place a medium amount of Goat Cheese on toast (amount depends on how much you love Goat Cheese)
Don’t try and spread the cheese - put back in oven for 5 minutes

NOW spread the cheese, drizzle with honey, add a couple of walnuts to each piece, a little rosemary
Bake for 5 more minutes

Serve!

So yummy and looks super fancy! 

p.s. I have to give credit where it's due. My aunt Linds makes this all the time. I love it. And I may or may not have asked her, when shopping for the ingredients, if I sprinkled pine on it (vs. Rosemary). Hey, it looks the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment