Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, March 25, 2013

One more recipe


Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe

So I didn't make the muffins this weekend... didn't have any ripe bananas. So instead, I'm going to make these tonight:

And yes, I am going on vacation in a week... and yes, I do have to wear a swimsuit. Oh well! I'll bring them into work - I just have to try them!!!!


Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies
1 box Brownie Mix
eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
1 heaping half cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream ice cream
1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)

Preheat oven & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water. Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.


Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dessert/cookies-n-cream-oreo-fudge-brownies.html#ixzz2OYtYzRof

No comments:

Post a Comment