Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, February 21, 2014

Potty Training Update


Displaying photo.JPG

It's been a few weeks since I over-shared the details of Cole's bowel movements... so I thought it was time for an update!

For the past two weeks (maybe three), Cole has been a rockstar when it comes to peeing in the potty. We stopped doing nighttime diapers about three days in when every morning he woke up with dry pants. We have yet, knock on wood, to have any accidents! Same with days. Dry underwear everyday! He also goes when he needs to. Sometimes I still remind him, but I probably don't need to (I guess I'm a micro-manager at home). 

Now as for pooping... well, that's another story. Unfortunately we haven't had as much success. Lots of days of "holding it in" and then accidents. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. 

Poor kid hasn't had his nerf gun (his reward for when we thought he nailed all aspects of potty training) all week... 
[When he doesn't poop in the potty the nerf gun get's put away until he does use the potty]

No comments:

Post a Comment