Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Saturday, February 22, 2014

32 weeks and counting





I'm updating this post. Why you ask? Well, I just took a stroll down memory lane (aka looked back at my Cole prego posts) and I want to slap my past-self! Seriously! What the hell was I thinking saying "oh, look how big I was" or "this belly is out of control"... 

NOT. THE. CASE.

Take this post for instance. I was at about the same place in my pregnancy as I am now... 

If I wasn't feeling massive before, I sure am now. Look at this itty bitty tummy. Yep. That was with 45 days left... The picture above... about 55 days left. I sure hope I was doing some creative posing back then... 


No comments:

Post a Comment