Captain Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Glucose (which makes cookies chewier than regular sugar)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup peanut butter cups
1 tbsp rolled oats
1/4 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal
2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
1. Mix sugar, glucose, and butter for 2 minutes with a handheld mixer.
2. Add egg and vanilla, and mix for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together for 1 minute.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Scoop onto a greased baking sheet. Cover with parchment paper and press down. Freeze for 1 hour.
6. Bake at 325 for 5 minutes, rotate pan, and bake 5 more minutes. Remove and allow to cool.