Hudson had his two month check-up on Tuesday and is currently 25" tall and weighs 15 lbs and 9 ounces!
- Wearing size 2 diapers
- Mostly wearing 9 months clothes (yes, 9 month)
- Eating about 30-35 ounces of formula a day (7 bottles a day)
- Has been averaging 5 hour sleep shifts at night (putting him down between 10-11pm, and then waking up for a bottle around 3-4am)
- Is smiling like crazy and has even produced a few giggles
- Can pretty much hold his head up
- Loves to move and would be crawling if he had any idea how to control his arms and legs
- Still loves to cuddle but has been pretty content snoozing in his swing (I need to get him napping in the crib)
- Still rocks the swaddle/sleep sack at night but has been breaking his arms out
- Has a very sweet disposition - he rarely cries, only has one major fuss period (for Jason around 9:30pm)
- Jason and I both think he'll be the laid-back one, but will also be our bruiser (Cole will be the mouth and Huddy will have to back it up)
If you're interested in comparing my boys, Cole has the same height at 2 months but only 13 lbs 10 ounces. More here.
Hope you all are enjoying your Summer. Mine is coming to an end in a few short weeks... or at least that's what it feels like since I'll be going back to work after the 4th of July weekend... This time will be much harder in some ways and easier in others...