Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, February 14, 2011

2 Months Old


Cole is...
  • Sleeping 6-7 hours a night
  • Talking and smiling more and more
  • VERY aware of his surroundings
  • Eating about 30 oz. a day
  • Rocking side to side when he lays on his back
  • Holding his head up with very little bobbing
  • Batting at his mobile (I think it's on purpose but maybe not)
  • Developing an adorable sad face: full on lower lip pout and alligator tears
  • Oddly in love with getting his diaper changed
  • Loving baths but hating getting out after
  • Wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes due to his long body
  • Starting daycare in two weeks
  • Making Jason and me laugh on regular basis
Cole and his Teddy - 2 Months Old



Behind the scenes of the 2 Month Old photoshoot:



"I have a suggestion"


"Where do you want me to look?"



"My right side is my good side..."


"Hi Dad... don't think you're dressed right for this shoot but maybe later"

"We have how many more of pictures to take?!?!"


My how he's grown...


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment