Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Time

The past two weeks have been busy with lots of family time.

Jason's grandparents from Montana were in town last weekend and Cole was able to spend lots of time with them. He showed off how cute and loud he can be!

Cole's aunty Jenna is also in town - She got more of the loud side Friday night!
Photobucket

My aunts Lindsay and Steph also got to meet Cole but for some reason those photos aren't uploading properly... will add later!

Last night Jason and I celebrated (late) Valentine's Day with massages and dinner. With my back still doing numbers on me I was hoping a massage would do the trick... Not so much. Though the deep tissue massage was nice at the time... the bruises on my hips this morning are not!

This morning the three of us read the paper (ok, I read People and Cole played with his elephant) and managed to snap a couple cute pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment