Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playtime for Mom and Cole

I think Cole can read because after my last post his sleeping patterns have been SO much better! We are back to longer night shifts with little to no fussing at bedtime. I am a very happy girl! I also think Cole is a lot happier as he has been awake more during the day and has been much more interactive. His smiles and coos are some of the cutest things in the world. I still haven't been able to capture a smile with the nice camera but here are some pictures of Cole playing under his mobile.



Today also starts Mom playtime... What this really means is mom's get-your-butt-back-in-shape-time. My back is feeling a million times better so tonight I will be venturing to the gym for the first time... and I also ordered a workout DVD that should be arriving next week!

Hope you all have a great weekend - Below is what my house will be filled with if the Packers don't win on Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment