Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to Work I Go

Today is my last day of maternity leave. Tomorrow I go back to work. I'm trying VERY hard to be excited so here is my pros list. I'm not going to write a cons list.

  • Stop facebook stalking people... I swear I've memorized most people's pets, kids and job locations 
  • Get back to a normal eating schedule 
  • Shower everyday instead of when I remember to
  • Adult conversations... no more repeating everything I say five times
  • No longer having to hear the same songs over and over again (from Cole's mobile) 
  • Will no longer smell like formula mixed with baby spit
  • High heals! 
  • My morning coffee will be made for me 
  • Smaller chance of being peed on
  • Will have something to add to dinner conversations besides what Cole's poop looked like and what happened on Gilmore Girls 

I'm sure more pros will form after this first week.... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment