Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chatting with Alfred the Elephant

Photobucket

Cole LOVES his elephant. We put him in his big-kid chair and set Al in front of him and he just sits and chats away. It's very cute but also frustrating if you've been trying to get him to talk to you for the past hour! 

Bragging Rights: Cole slept from 11pm - 6:00am last night! He had two night cries which I woke-up to but nothing big enough to get me out of bed! I know I'm jinxing us by writing this but I can't help it... I'm just so excited! 

Not-Bragging: I have to go back to work next week. I'll be writing a longer post later in the week about this but to say I'm sad about this would be an understatement. I get completely teary-eyed every time I think about it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment