Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cole: 4 Years Old!

Cole. My goodness. I don’t even know where to start.

You are one of the funniest kids I’ve ever met. Seriously. You have this amazing comedic timing. You deliver lines perfectly and with the best mannerisms.

You are WAY too smart. Your vocabulary is better than most adults. You constantly shock your dad and me as you casually throw out words beyond your years. And math… You’ve either memorized all the addition questions on your Wild Kratz Math app or you’re currently doing 1st grade level math. [your Dad is beyond excited about this BTW]

You’re cute. And you know it! I’m so wrapped around your finger 95% of the time. You have this “look” locked down. Slight chin deep, big blue/grey eyes and this adorable little smirk. Gah! I’m gone.

You’re kinda a klutz. You have these long Bambi legs that often have you falling down at totally random times. One minute your standing, then next you’re on the ground. I think you’ll grow out of this. I think.  

You’re getting too big. At the doctor this week you’re measuring at 45” tall and 45 lbs. We measure – you’ve grown 3” since your last birthday! Size 11 shoes. Size XS/S shirts and size 5 pants. Slow it down kiddo!

You are so sweet. You have a kind heart and truly care how others feel. You cuddle with your mama almost every night. You are quick to call-out when someone isn’t being nice and even quicker to apologize if you hurt someone’s feelings. You’re a gentle soul and I love that so much. I hope you never lose that.

You are SO loved by everyone who knows you, but most of all, by me and your Dad. You’ll always be my baby no matter how old, tall, cool, etc. you get. I know you’re going to be a force to be reckon with and I can’t wait to watch you grow. But try to slow down a little… I’m in no hurry!
Love you lots baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment