Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Huddy: 8 Months Old

Where did the past 8 months go!? I just don’t understand how Huddy Bear could be eight months old already… Seriously just feels like I was on maternity leave.

So here’s an update:
  • Wearing size 4 diapers
  • (I think) weighs 22 lbs (or more)
  • Wearing 18-24 month clothes
  • Goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps until around 6:30am (some days earlier… some later)
  • Eating 4 (8 oz) bottles and 4 servings of baby food a day 
  • Rocking one tooth (bottom middle)
  • Army crawling all over the place
  • Sitting up on this own
  • Instantly pauses when music comes on – totally digs it
  • Loves blowing raspberries, clapping, playing patty cake and chewing on his tongue
  • So stinking sweet – rarely cries (unless he’s hungry or over-tired)
  • Still has this amazingly raspy laugh
  • Likes to bounce in his jumper… or where ever he can
  • Still thinks Cole is the best thing EVER!
  • Loves balloons and the Christmas tree

Is honestly such a great lil’ babe. He loves to laugh and smile, is still a nuzzler, wakes up cooing and clapping – is just an awesome kiddo! 

I’m so excited to see how he develops. I putting my money on him keeping his mild attitude – I think he’s going to be my gentle giant that doesn’t get riled up easily. I do think he’s going to be bigger than Cole… God help me and my grocery budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment