Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Joys of Being Prego at an Advertising Agency

Campbell Mithun is a great place to work especially on Fridays. Beer Friday’s are a typical occurance throughout the year but the summer seems to amp it up and they happen just about every week. Normally you can get by skipping one or two without anyone noticing but today was NOT on my side.

Our Johnsonville team won Ad Week’s Media Plan of the Year (yea!!!) so our department decided to celebrate with some Beer and Brats. This would one of my all time favorite days if it weren’t for little ‘Los in my belly and that fact that I can’t have either of those two miraculous items.

So here I sit in my office, working on a presentation that won’t happen for another two weeks, hoping that no one notices my lack of cheer.

[Note: No one knows that I’m prego at work and my lack of beer consumption would definitely raise some flags]

No comments:

Post a Comment