Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 9 (and more)


Green Olive: Carlos has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!


Nothing too new to report on the prego-front… I’m boring, I know… Still feeling great and the tender tat-tas are getting better. Still tired but happy to report I was able to stay up PAST 12:00 all weekend in NYC! It was such a fun trip. Jen was a great host and it was so wonderful to see Le and Jim. Kim and I saw so much of the city on our bus tour (nerds) and we ate like Kings. Now it’s back to work with tired eyes...

On the home front, I’m living with an excited 10 year old these days. Jason got a new bike while I was gone (“its red and shiny” as J puts it) and we will soon be the owners a pretty new plasma TV/Blue Ray player. I guess Carlos will be watching Sesame Street in style!

Finally, a happy (late) birthday to my fabulous mother Kris!!! Love you so very much mom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment