Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 10

Prune: With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, Carlos is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

Still ticking along here on the baby front. I’m getting a little anxious for some activity here… besides (still) being tired and the sore ta-tas it’s been relatively smooth sailing. Not that I’m asking for morning sickness or anything like that…


I HUGE congrats goes out to Nicole and Justin who welcomed the stunning Hannah Mae this past weekend!!! Look at those cheeks! I can’t wait to meet her!


1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks Brit. Return my phone calls and maybe you'll get to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete