Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 11 and Memorial Day Weekend

What a weekend! For not having too much planned we sure did a ton.

Friday: Worked a half-day and then had a great lunch with J. After that it was off to Best Buy to pick-up our new TV and Blue Ray player. I'm not going to try and tell you about it... that would be J's department. After getting it all hooked up and mounted it was off to Couple's Golf League with J and Adam. Lots of fun topped off with Culver's Ice Cream... Oh, and Chuckwagons for the guys (yuck)!

Saturday:
I got up nice and early and went over to see Nicole/Justin and meet Hannah. Of course I ended up waking the entire family up but at least they came to the door! Hannah is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen - Lots of hair and squeezable cheeks! Mama and Papa were doing great - lots of smiles all around!
After the Johnston's, J and I went to check out a new Pita Pit spot and then down to the St. Croix River to help christen the Fraley's new pantoon! Talk about a beautiful way to spend an afternoon! It was fun in the sun until about 6:00 when we headed over to Lindsey and Josh's for a BBQ.
Lots of girls in town including the lovely Olivia (Ashley and Andy's little girl). I think she won J over pretty quickly because he was nothing but giggles with her. Olivia is one of the calmest little babies I've ever met - Lots of squirming around but also a lot of smiles!

After a long night (and lots of miles on my car) I was ready for bed...

Sunday:
Taught yoga in the morning to a larger-then-expected class then ran errands with J. We quickly learned that Costco is the most dangerous store in the world.
Sunday night brought-on chicken/pineapple kabobs and smores at our house with all the ladies. Recommendation for all those smore lovers out there: try Reese's Peanut Butter Cup instead of plain-old chocolate! WAY BETTER!

Monday:
You think I would be exhausted from all the running around but we were up and on our bikes by 8:00am - so many great paths around the Grove and I think we hit about half of them during our three hour trek.


After some left-over-lunch it was off to Maliq's soccer game (they won of course) and then golf for J. I decided to skip the 18 holes and opted for a mani and some much needed couch time...

So there you have it! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as J and I did!




Lime: Carlos currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

As far as I go - nothing new to report. Still tired (ask the guests I kicked out at 10:30 on Sunday night) but still not sick! I'll take that trade-off any day! I did get a new ultrasound done last week that I will try to scan later this week... have to be sneaky about it! It was crazy to see the changes in Carlos and how much bigger he's gotten. I think I scared the nurse by my initial reaction... I'm guessing most people don't say "holy shit, look how big he's gotten"

No comments:

Post a Comment