Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jason

I'm not usually the mushy type but I have to take up a little space on here to say "thank you" to my baby-daddy!

Jason has been so wonderful and has been spoiling me rotten these past three months. Whether its cleaning the cat box, not getting mad when I wake him up to pee at 3am, picking up Cherry Limeade from Taco Bell at 9pm, sitting through hours of True Blood, going on bike rides with me at 7am on Saturday mornings (no hangover for this girl) or just telling me I'm beautiful when I feel like a bloated mess. He's been the greatest and I can't imagine life without him.

Thanks Jason - I love you!

Ok... that's all the sap you're going to get from me for the next 7 months. Promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment