Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 14 and a Very Happy Father's Day!

Lemon: Carlos is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over its body for warmth.

I’m sure you all are dying to know how my back is doing – well I’m happy to report that I am mobile once more! Not as quickly or gracefully as before but I’m getting there. I’m just happy to be able to get out of the shower without Jason’s help and not have to lie on the floor all day!

This weekend was filled with good food, softball (Jason had another tourney), and great company! I was happy to see the sun for the first time in weeks and was even happier to spend some time with my parents on Father’s Day! We ate some really great food (yes, food is a constant theme in my life) and some great laughs!

Gene: Thanks for being such an amazing Dad!

I hope all the Father’s had a great weekend - Jason had the realization that this will be the last Father’s Day without presents! Priorities.

Last lines:

Happy Birthday Nicole - hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Jen, hope your shoulder is ok - you'll just have to come and do the sprint tri with Nic and I next June!

Congrats to Bates on completing her first Marathon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment