Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, June 7, 2010

Week 12 and Mayhem

Another great weekend filled with friends and fun (that sounded so corny).

On Friday night Nicole and Sam came over and brought the beautiful Nora. I can’t believe how tall she is… and the fact that she is 5 months old!

It was great to catch-up and I got rave reviews for the meal all thanks to Mr. Bobby Flay! [Burger and Sweet Potato Fries]
Saturday was kicked off with a long bike ride with J and then up to Nicole and Justin’s with the lovely Sarah Bates (yes, I know you’re married and have a new last name but I just can’t do it). Hannah is still just as cute and it was great to see some old friends. While I was playing some Beer Pole, J was off taking names on the softball field.

Taught some yoga on Sunday while my cute handy-man fixed the dryer and cleaned the garage. Then it was off to the softball fields where Mayhem took 3rd place and got their bids to State AND National’s in FL!

Sunday night was filled with some couch time and the MTV Movie Awards. Tom Cruise has totally redeemed himself again! Click here to watch the video that had J and I rolling!


Plum: As I move into the second trimester, Carlos shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of its systems are fully formed.

We've hit week 12!!! I can feel my energy level already starting to go up (well, sorta)... But it is an awesome feeling to be almost out of my first trimester. Also a little weird that I'm a third of the way done... That went by really fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment