Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 15

Naval Orange: Continuing the march toward normal proportions, Los’ legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Carlos is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though I can't feel the movements just yet.

Not too much to report on the baby front. Tummy is getting a little bigger but only after I eat. I’m anxiously awaiting the “wow, she’s pregnant” look vs. the “I think she’s just put on some weight” look.

As far as everything else; no real food cravings or aversions. Energy level is back up though my back still isn’t 100% so I haven’t been able to fully test out my energy supply... and apparently I have started “nesting” (according to Nicole). I’ve been baking/cooking a lot but I think it’s more due to the fact that I have a lot more time on my hands (waking up at 7:00am on the weekends will do that). Whatever the cause, I’m fully enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Exhibit A: Pineapple Upside Down Cake. It was REALLY good!

I hope everyone has a great week – mine includes the new Twilight movie (hehehe) and only 3 days of work!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You guys will LOVE being parents. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake was delicious...and I am stealing your plate because I love your dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete