Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 16 and 4th of July

Avocado: Have to start watching what I say...tiny bones forming in Carlos' ears mean he/she can now pick up my voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Now personally I think an orange is bigger than an avocado but Jason decided it must be one of those mammoth ones from somewhere tropical! That made me feel better!

Other then sprouting some hair ‘Los has been pretty inactive from my side of the stomach. I’m getting to the stage of “come on, let’s see something here” but I’m trying to be patient. We have a doctor appointment next Friday where (fingers crossed) we’ll hopefully be finding out the sex. It will be close with timing but I think the little bugger will make it happen!

4th of July Round-Up: Trip to Milacs, a round of golf, countless rounds of cribbage, Mexican Train (new favorite game), movies galore, bike rides, extended family dinners, LOTS of donuts, and of course fireworks (big and little). It was a really fun weekend which made it all the more difficult to get out of bed this morning.

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!!!


p.s. I added a "boy or girl" poll on the right side of the page to see what everyone thinks we'll be having!

No comments:

Post a Comment