Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Middle School Dinner

“I made them extra sloppy for ya” – this is what J repeated over and over again as he came prancing into the kitchen for dinner.

Two nights ago I decided to make some Sloppy Joes sans recipe. Risky? Yes. Dangerous? No. It’s just dinner and there is a Jimmy John’s five minutes from the house.

So I called my mom and asked for the basic ingredient list, went to Trader Joe’s to pick-up ground turkey (semi-healthy Joe’s) and then made my way home to make them.

It was pretty easy – just cooked the meat and then threw in what sounded right: onions, A1, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and some pepper. To my delight (not surprise) they turned out really good and made enough for dinner the next night.


And yes, that is a Packer remote... Feel free to leave comments for Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment