Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend Update and Week 19

For a weekend that was spent running around, it sure was a fun one!

Friday: After work I headed over to Jason’s softball game where I met up with Jason’s parents and cousins Sydney and Eric (in from Seattle). After they won (of course) we all headed to BW3s and then prego had to go home and get some sleep – it was a LONG week…

Saturday: Jason had a tee-time at 7:30am so I was graciously woken up at 6:00am!!! As he went off to Hazy Morning I went for a bike ride and then for a “surprising” haircut [the surprise was the 90210 bangs I ended up with]. Then the fun: our dear friend Jordan is leaving us for Denver so a going away party was hosted in his honor. Grilling at Ross’ was followed by an interesting, “guys only”, evening activity. I’ll let Jason fill you in on that but it sounded like a fun time!

Sunday: As I taught yoga Jason once again played golf but this time to support the Forest Lake Hockey Blue Line Club (not exactly a charity but close). As he continued to drive the green I got to have fun at the Como Zoo with Syd, Eric, Pat, Dave, Lisa and Dan (Jason’s aunt and uncle). I forgot how much fun the zoo can be… and how painful the sun can be when you forget sunscreen! After mini-donuts and dipin’ dots I left the zoo to pick-up Jason for pizza and True Blood (yes, more food).

So there you have it – Jason has LOTS of pictures from the going away party but those aren’t very baby friendly so he’ll have to email those to you separately!


Mango: [Note: I’m skipping the update on the baby because it was all about dead skin cells and fluids – I thought the mama update was a little more reader friendly]. Those nasty leg cramps are probably making it tough to get comfortable. One way to ease the pain: Extend your leg and flex your ankle and toes toward your knees. Or enlist your partner for a calf (and back!) massage. Good news: Your now-bulging belly should get you a little more compassion from everyone around you.

I can’t complain too much about the leg cramps or the pre-pubescent skin that I’ve got rocking since I’ve had a pretty easy pregnancy so far… no stomach sickness, no heartburn, not a single food aversion/craving… I am getting a little tired of the “prego-brain” but if losing my train of thought is at bad as its going to get, I’ll take it!

I've also been getting a lot of requests for belly pictures... There's not a whole lot to show right now. It's definitely bigger than before but not that exciting... BUT I'll try to get one taken this week/weekend and post it so some of you will quiet down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment