Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 17

Onion: Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

This is the week… Hopefully.

I’m trying not to get my hopes up [of finding out if Carlos is a boy or girl] but it’s hard not to. There are so many reasons it won’t work but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed all week.

This weekend was a filled with softball and pampering. After hitting my second tri I’ve been itching to get my hair touched up and was able to get in on Saturday with the fab Stacy Fraley at Guys & Dolls. What was even better about this trip was that my mom came with for a belated Mother’s Day/Birthday gift. She got a super cute cut and I got blonder. After we headed next door for Manis/Pedis and then lunch. It was a great day!!!

Jason’s softball team had a tourney in Robbinsdale/Crystal where they took home the first place trophy after many games in the hot sun. J is looking quite tan these days… I’m just a tad darker then transparent.

We also got to see Jenna and all of her friends as they ventured home from a weekend Bachelorette party… They didn’t look as rough as I thought they would and they had lots of hilarious stories to tell, though completely inappropriate for a baby blog!

It was a really fun weekend but I’m thinking this upcoming weekend might top it: having Friday off, a Carlos reveal, Twin’s Game with the Pugh’s, old friends in town, and much more! Did I mention we might find out of we’re having a boy or girl? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment