Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Outted at Work

Well, I got outted at work. Last Friday I decided to throw a potluck breakfast since it had been a very stressful week in the office. To my surprise we had a tremendous turnout both with people and food! [Side note: my fruit pizza was a huge hit – I’m just saying].

Near the end of the breakfast a co-worker got up to say “thank you” to me for coordinating the get-together… As I politely started turning red my boss’ assistant loudly proclaimed to the 60+ ears in the room “Yep, leave it to the pregnant girl to tell people to bring in food”. The slight pink tint to my checks instantly went to dark red as I whispered to Elie “no one knows I’m pregnant yet!” She of course felt mortified and apologized a million times over the next ten minutes.

On the bright side, at least I won’t have to worry about people looking at my growing belly and doing the “is she/isn’t she” debate.


My fruit pizza



No comments:

Post a Comment