Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 7


Blueberry: Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place



It's hard to believe that it's been seven weeks already! I'm getting very anxious to start telling people. We're trying to wait until three months but I just don't think that's going to happen... The main thing is getting through this week so we can finally tell Jason's parents. I'm so excited to see everyone's reactions. Remembering Pat at her Surprise Birthday Party makes me think there is going to be a lot of screaming and jumping up and down!

This week I'm meeting with a past yoga teacher to talk about what postures I can and can't do - I've been getting my yoga fix from teaching but I miss practicing SO much. I am excited to be able to start up again.

Other then that, nothing new to report. Still no morning sickness (knock on wood), still falling asleep at 9:30 every night, and boobs are still sore! J and I went golfing yesterday and even this "little extra" got in the way... I don't know how some you gals do it?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!....I cannot wait to stalk you every day now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's seriously so amazing. I'm so happy for you two. Can we please get together soon - it's been way too long and Nora is huge now.

    ReplyDelete