Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Musings

In attempt to cut back on celebrity gossip I’ve decided to add some musings on here during some between-meeting-downtime.

Brit’s Book Stack (aka Books I Should Be Reading Instead of Watching Bad TV)

  • The Passage by Justin Cornin
  • On the Road by Jack Kerourac
  • One Day by David Nicholls
  • Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy (I’m up to the 20 week chapter but I should probably start reading ahead)

Yoga Playlist

What my students are jamming out to… and what I typically listen to on bike rides

Blogs I Like I Read (written by randoms – of course I love my friends’ blogs)

cupcakesandcashmere.com

www.ourlittleapartment.com

gimmesomeoven.com

psimadethis.com

www.joythebaker.com/blog


That’s all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that you're reading Ashley's blog! All you preggo-bloggers are so cute I can't stand it. Also? I'm going to stalk your yoga updates to remind myself that I CAN do this... Committed to Extensions for the fall. Oh. My. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doni, You can totally do it! The first few classes are a little scary but it gets easier with ever hour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to read "The Passage." It's super rad and one of the best I've read in years.

    ReplyDelete