Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend Highlights and More...

Oh, what a weekend! A couple highlights:

Eat, Pray, Love (with Nicole): Great company. So-so movie

First Prenatal Yoga Class (with Katye): Very touchy-feely but great hip opener poses. May have ruined the experience for some with how much we were laughing!

Scott pilgrim vs. the World (with Sam, Nicole and J): Great company. Great movie. If you have a slight case of ADD and loved old-school Nintendo then this movie is for you!

Sunday Yoga teaching: Smaller group class but then took J and Brian through a private session. They are really getting good and it’s so much fun to see them become addicted to the post-class high!

BBQ Night and True Blood (with a whole mess of people): Not my best burger but the DQ Cake was a hit! And in typical True Blood fashion, the last 5 minutes had you in shock.

And what most of you are waiting for…

Come December Jason and I will be welcoming a baby boy! I thought about posting the ultrasound picture of the lil’ guys “stuff” but I’ll save that for his wedding…

Belly Update:

"I think my feet are down there..."

2 comments:

  1. Beej!!!!! A BOY!!!! I can't believe it! I am so excited for you (even though now you need to come up with a boy name :)). LOVE YOU! And Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beej!!!! We are super excited!!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete