Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Checking Things Off the To-Do List

A couple of weeks ago I started freaking out that we had nothing done. I hadn't registered yet, we hadn't decided what to do for a nursery, and I wasn't even close to finishing any of those damn baby books I bought at the beginning!

So, over Labor Day weekend, I got online and started registering for stuff at Target and we started on the nursery. The nursery is almost done so I thought I'd share some before and after pictures with you. Enjoy!

before

Jason putting the first coat of blue on the walls
Lewis helping out

after (behind the door)

after (corner of the room - same angle as the before pic above)

Me... freestyle painting some clouds!

Just a few more touches and then we'll start getting some furniture in there! As for finishing those baby books... not even close!


No comments:

Post a Comment